- The Pump Girls join the First Annual Children With Diabetes Foundation Annual Family Gathering, held this year in Orlando, Florida.
- Zhenya is nine and lives in Vitebsk, Belarus.
- Carolyn Sinisi shares her experience using Humalog during pregnancy.
- As of April 30, 2000, the Diabetes Team had published answers to 4,852 questions about diabetes. If you have a question about your diabetes, we probably have an answer. Check out the most recent questions.
- In April 2000, Children with Diabetes delivered 1.2 million pages of information to people from 112 countries. Help us spread the word by giving out our free brochures.
- Camps for kids with diabetes that have updated information include:
- Camp KoralKids is a diabetes day camp in Coral Springs, Florida.
- Northern Illinois Day Camps provide a great summer experience for younger kids with diabetes.
- The Rainbow Club is a summer day camp for kids in Old Greenwich, Connecticut.
- Pump & Wee Ones explores the pros and cons of pump use in very young children with diabetes.
- After Rezulin reviews the options that people who used Rezulin have, now that the drug has been withdrawn from use.
- JDF Center for Prevention of Type 1 Diabetes in Finland Opens to Conduct Ongoing Research of Finnish Babies and Diabetes.
- What not to say to your children who have diabetes is a collection of advice for parents of children with diabetes.
- Study explores internet as a tool for care of diabetic patients.
- No association found between birth weight and Type 1 diabetes.
- Candles for a Cure raises money for the JDF.
- Last week's poll asked readers if they or their child ever had a seizure from low blood sugar. This week's poll asks readers how satisfied they are with the diabetes care their children receive while at school or daycare.
- The Featured Book of the Week is Clinical Management of the Child and Teenager with Diabetes by Leslie Plotnick, M.D. and Randi Henderson.
- Standards of Clinical Care are Worth a Look.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Receive the What's New page via E-mail
Receive an e-mail copy of the What's New page each Sunday evening by visiting the What's New Subscription Page and filling out the registration form. It's that easy to stay informed about what's new at children with DIABETES.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
|Return to the Top of This Page|
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:33
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.