- Melissa is going into 8th grade and has a dog named Dumpster.
- Jennifer is a 6 years old and does her own shots and blood tests.
- The Diabetes Team welcomes Matthew S. Brown, MD (Pediatrics), Charles A. Garcia, OD (Ophthalmology), and Jill Weissberg-Benchell, PhD (Child and Adolescent Psychology) to the ranks of our Occasional Experts.
- The Collection for Russia is planning a new shipment on August 5, 1999.
- "Teen takes diabetes cause to D.C." reports on sixteen-year-old Samantha Richardson, who attended the JDF Children's Congress.
- The DPTeens comic helps kids and families learn about the DPT-1.
- The DCA 2000 Third International Diabetes Camping Conference will be held February 16-20, 2000 near Orlando, Florida.
- JDF Washington Report reports on JDF participation in stem cell research Congressional breifing.
- USA Today ran an article about insulin pumps and other high-tech innovations in diabetes care.
- The Extend Bar is a new snack bar designed to help reduce the risk of hypoglycemia.
- FRIO is a product that can help keep your insulin cool -- including pens.
- MyDiabetes is a new commercial web site about diabetes. Free registration is required to view the contents of the site.
- Last week's poll asked readers about ways they can contact their diabetes team. This week's poll asks readers who helps adjust insulin regimens.
- The Featured Book of the Week is Clinical Management of the Child and Teenager with Diabetes by Leslie Plotnick, M.D. and Randi Henderson.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Receive the What's New page via E-mail
Receive an e-mail copy of the What's New page each Sunday evening by visiting the What's New Subscription Page and filling out the registration form. It's that easy to stay informed about what's new at children with DIABETES.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
|Return to the Top of This Page|
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:31
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.