- children with DIABETES will have a display at the American Association of Diabetes Educators annual meeting in Minneapolis, August 20-22, 1998. If you will be attending the AADE meeting, stop by and say hello, and register for a free sweatshirt and T-shirt.
- FDA Orders Recall of LifeScan SureStep Meter.
- Natalia is 4 1/2. She lives near Valencia, Spain.
- The Juvenile Diabetes Foundation Government Relations brings us up to date on its legislative activities.
- In Signals, Catherine McRae writes about how easy it can be to overlook the symptoms of diabetes.
- Expert fisherman uses internal insulin pump.
- The Beginner's Guide to Diabetes by the Joslin Diabetes Center offers a good introduction to diabetes.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Receive the What's New page via E-mail
Receive an e-mail copy of the What's New page each Sunday evening by visiting the What's New Subscription Page and filling out the registration form. It's that easy to stay informed about what's new at children with DIABETES.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
|Return to the Top of This Page|
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:40
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.