- Please take a few moments to fill out our survey. Your input is important, and you could win a free sweatshirt!
- You can read the results of the survey to date to see what other visitors think.
- The Friends database now has over 1,000 entries. If you haven't had a look recently, now is the time to find a new friend.
- The Diabetes Team welcomes Michelle Hansen, senior dietitian at the Barbara Davis Center for Childhood Diabetes in Denver, to the team.
- The Chat Rooms now report the current time at children with DIABETES to help you determine when the last message was posted. Thanks to Heather Kyllo for the suggestion.
- Looking for diabetes management software? Look no further than Balance Diabetes Software.
- New research information at the Juvenile Diabetes Foundation includes:
- Juvenile Diabetes Foundation International Research Funding Facts
- Major Currents in Juvenile Diabetes Foundation Funded Research
- Path to a Cure
- News & Information hightlights:
- Normalization of Diabetes in Spontaneously Diabetic Cynomologus Monkeys by Xenografts of Microencapsulated Porcine Islets without Immunosuppression
- The Human Gene Map: Juvenile Onset Diabetes
- Biocontrol Announces FDA Meeting (October 25, 1996)
- Diabetes UK contains information from the British Diabetes Association's Balance magazine, as well as other sources. Beware: there is a very large Java application on the home page that is simply an animated image.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
|Return to the Top of This Page|
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:25
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.