AL AZ | CA | CO | DC | FL | GA | HI | IL | KS | KY | MA | MD | ME | MI | MN | NC | NH | NJ | NV | NY | OH | OK | PA | RI | SC | TN | TX | VA | VT | WA | WV | Military
Support Groups Virginia
- Sponsored by the Capitol Chapter of the JDRF
Please contact the JDRF Capitol Chapter at (202) 371-0044 for more information on support groups
- Children With Diabetes Support Group meets third Saturday of the month at Loudoun Hospital in Leesburg, VA at 10 am.
- Northern Virginia Families with Diabetes Network
Meetings are generally once per month on a weekend and a couple of times per month morning coffee. Other fun events are planned periodically. Most all activities are for both parents and children. Email
nvadm1 AT yahoo.com
- Diabetes Support Group meets monthly on the 3rd Thursday from 7:00 p.m. until 8:30 p.m. in the Board Room of Montgomery Regional Hospital (3700 S. Main St., Blacksburg, VA 24060). Topics by request within availability of presenter.
- The POD Society (Parents of Diabetics) offers support to families in the Bluefield, Virginia and Bluefield, West Virginia area.
- The ROCKeD (Rockingham County Kids with Diabetes) support group for families living with type 1 diabetes in the Harrisonburg City / Rockingham County and surrounding areas. Group meets the 2nd Sunday of each month at 2:30 at Rockingham Memorial Hospital.
> Back to Support Groups
To have your group's information and events highlighted in these pages, use our Feedback Form.
|Return to the Top of This Page|
Last Updated: Wednesday February 21, 2018 15:59:52
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.