Companies around the world are working on better ways to manage diabetes. Universities and other research institutions are working on finding a cure for diabetes and its complications. We provide an outlet for press releases from these organizations, so that you can better understand what they're working on.
Press Releases from 2019
9 January 2019
- Senseonics Announces First Study Participant Implanted in the U.S. as Part of the PROMISE 180-Day Sensor Clinical Study and the Submission of Key PMA Supplements to the FDA to Advance Current 90-Day Product.
- Beta Bionics Announces Final Closing of Its $63 Million Series B Financing.
- Zealand Pharma completes equity investment in strategic partner Beta Bionics.
- Bigfoot Biomedical Announces Next Step for Connected Injection System. See also Bigfoot Biomedical Announces Partnership with Lilly.
- New Prediction Feature for Hypoglycemia Now Available in Sugar.IQ(TM) Personal Diabetes Assistant App, Developed by Medtronic and IBM Watson Health.
- Cecelia Health Partners with JCHR and the Helmsley Trust To Transform the Lives and Health Outcomes of People Living with Diabetes.
- Ascensia Diabetes Care Announces Global Partnership With POCTech to Distribute and Co-develop Continuous Glucose Monitoring Systems.
Recent Press Releases |
Last Updated: Thursday January 17, 2019 00:49:08
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.