Diabetes News in the Popular Press from 1998
- The Carousel of Hope Ball (29 October 1998)
- Miss America Wears A Minimed Insulin Pump To Treat Her Diabetes. (27 September 1998)
- Nicole Johnson, Miss America 1999, has Type 1 diabetes and uses an insulin pump. (20 September 1998)
- Lilly announces Diabetes Scholarship Program for the 1998 school year. The application deadline is March 31, 1998.
- John B. Shaw (PADI OWSI 39129) is interested in locating diabetics 18 years or older that are SCUBA divers interested in participating in a Divers Alet Network study of SCUBA with diabetes. Send email [email protected] Must be insulin dependant.
Current Diabetes News in the Popular Press |
Last Updated: Thursday January 01, 2015 15:28:59
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.