Legislative and Legal News from 2019
16 January 2019
- Sanofi and Novo Nordisk press ahead with US insulin prices rises.
- Federal worker forced to ration insulin because of government shutdown.
- Diabetic Alaskans want government accountability as insulin prices skyrocket.
- Fargo families and legislators team up to tackle rising insulin prices.
- Diabetics forced to chose between insulin or putting food on the table as prices soar.
9 January 2019
- Life, Death and Insulin.
- Skyrocketing price of insulin puts patients lives at risk.
- Exorbitant insulin prices strain families.
- Woman says her son couldn't afford his insulin – now he's dead.
- Prescription Drug Costs Driven By Manufacturer Price Hikes, Not Innovation.
- Dave Ricks, Lilly Chairman and CEO, offers a New Rx for Americans’ Drug Costs.
2 January 2019
- Surprise Medical Bills Are What Americans Fear Most In Paying For Health Care.
Current Legislative and Legal News |
Last Updated: Thursday January 17, 2019 00:43:28
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.