Legislative and Legal News from 2014
15 October 2014
- The Influence of New European Union Driverís License Legislation on Reporting of Severe Hypoglycemia by Patients With Type 1 Diabetes.
8 October 2014
- AACE Wants National Diabetes Panel.
24 September 2014
- Diabetes Supplies Now a Patient Safety Dilemma.
- Lawsuit: Teacher Canned for Administering Diabetes Shot During Class.
17 September 2014
- Don't take away my access to life-saving diabetes technologies.
3 September 2014
- 'Landmark' ruling for school children with Type 1 diabetes.
- Back to school bonus ≠- JDRF applauds introduction of new law for children with type 1 diabetes.
27 August 2014
- Feds green-light exemption for truckers with diabetes.
13 August 2014
- New rules let teachers give insulin shots.
6 August 2014
- New Law to Allow Diabetics to Inject Insulin Anywhere.
7 May 2014
- [UK] Government publishes statutory guidance on support for diabetes in schools.
12 March 2014
- Diabetic banned from pub for injecting insulin in public view. See also Diabetic claims discrimination over pub injection incident.
26 February 2014
- Diabetes Supplement Sellers to Pay $2.2M.
19 February 2014
- Thatcham mother backs diabetes care in school campaign.
12 February 2014
- Diabetes bill designed to protect kids.
5 February 2014
- Havant schoolgirl set to lobby MPs over diabetes cash.
29 January 2014
- Kentucky House passes bill that would allow trained staff to give students insulin shots.
22 January 2014
- TN bill would let teachers, coaches give insulin injections.
- Diabetes Management In Schools.
- Bill would put diabetic supplies in public schools.
15 January 2014
- Children with diabetes: Virginia families fight for rights.
8 January 2014
- Families pushing for better care for diabetic students.
Current Legislative and Legal News |
Last Updated: Wednesday January 07, 2015 19:54:18
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.