Research: Monitoring from 1998
- Are there already insulin "implants"? (18 Sep 1998)
- My interest is in a device that automates his blood sugar levels (noninvasive sensor) married to an insulin pump. (16 Sep 1998)
- I am interested in the pump, but wondered when the new pumps that read blood sugars were coming out. I had heard within six months. (15 Sep 1998)
- Are there any new devices which warn wearers of pending low blood sugar levels? (15 Aug 1998)
- I've heard about a watch of some sort that diabetics wear to tell them when they need their insulin. (15 Jul 1998)
- Have you heard of a bracelet that is worn at night to monitor your blood
sugar? (1 May 1998)
- My 21 month old granddaughter was diagnosed three weeks ago. We need to know about the non-invasive glucose monitors. (10 Apr 1998)
- Is there a glucose meter that can be attached to my baby for full-time monitoring? (30 Mar 1998)
- I read that the GlucoWatch has been approved in Europe. Can you tell me if
this is true? (24 Mar 1998)
- Do you know when the GlucoWatch will be available for people in Holland, Europe? (13 Jan 98)
Topical Index |
Current Research: Monitoring Questions |
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:50
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.