Other Illnesses from 1996
- What is hypolipidemia? (18 Dec 96)
- My daughter wakes up every morning (since diagnosis) with "stomach ache" and has it in evenings as well. Ever heard of this before? (15 Dec 96)
- Our daughter mistakenly got the wrong insulin over 1 1/4 years ago. She developed hives. The hives have persisted. (3 Dec 96)
- My 17 year old daughter, diagnosed at age 6, has been having burning when she urinates occasionally during last couple of weeks. (3 Dec 96)
- My 18 year old son was diagnosed with two problems simultaneously three months ago: Type 1 diabetes and UPJ obstruction. (3 Dec 96)
- We have been fighting ketones on and off for 3 days. What is this doing to her body even though the ketones come and go? (3 Dec 96)
- My aunt was just told that she has Charcot disease. What should be done to combat this disease? (20 Nov 96)
- Could [my son's diagnosis] have been connected with the drugs he took for tuberculosis? (19 Nov 96)
- I'm looking for information about a rash that has developed on my neck and some on my cheek; was wondering if it was caused by my diabetes. (18 Nov 96)
- My daughter who is 15 has unusually cold hands. Could this be a condition of diabetes? (16 Nov 96)
- I often get urinary tract infections because my sugars are constantly out of control through no fault of my own. (31 Oct 96)
- I have a 13 year old son who has begun to break out in hives after his morning insulin injection. (28 Oct 96)
- My son developed pneumonia in the hospital. I would like to know if this makes any difference in his glucose levels. (4 Oct 96)
- I've read that hyperinsulinemia is a risk factor for artery disease, and I wonder whether by taking insulin, I'm doing more damage. (8 Sep 96)
- I have a 3 year old, who 2 months ago got extremely sick over a weekend. She began vomiting and not being able to eat. (31 Aug 96)
- I wish I could find more information on insulin resistance and hyperinsulinemia.
(27 Aug 96)
- I'd like to recieve more information about growth and diabetes. (21 Aug 96)
- Is their a link between a too high level of lactic acid, a hypotonic child and his diabetics? (16 Aug 96)
- We are finding out there is very little info out there to help a diabetic on chemotherapy. (27 Jul 96)
- I am the parent of a 4 year old who was diagnosed with insulin resistance and hyperinsulinemia at age three. (27 Jul 96)
- I was wondering if there is a direct link between IDDM and bedwetting. (22 Jul 96)
- Someone in my husband's office told him he developed dyslexia when he became a diabetic. (24 Jun 96)
- I would like any information about diabetics with asthma. (21 May 96)
- Our 8-yr-old IDDM daughter has an ongoing problem with head lice. (21 Mar 96)
- Is diabetes ever associated with Hepatitis C? (19 Mar 96)
Topical Index |
Current Other Illnesses Questions |
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:50
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.