Other Medications from 2006
- Is there really a difference in cardiovascular risk for a diabetic using a progestin-only birth control pill versus the traditional combination pill? (17 Dec 2006)
- Recently, my daughter, who takes Adderall, had a low blood sugar. And, she is tired. Is it from the blood sugar and/or the medicine? (3 Dec 2006)
- Isn't there some evidence that suggests a link between Accutane and pancreatitis? And, doesn't that often lead to diabetes? (1 Dec 2006)
- When will Symlin be available in pen form? (29 Nov 2006)
- Do antidepressants affect glucose control? Do they cause someone to change their insulin dose? (28 Nov 2006)
- Diagnosed with type 1 and Grave's disease recently, our young daughter is allergic to Tapazol. She is now on PTU. Will she also be allergic to it? (7 Nov 2006)
- I've read that terbulatine can raise blood sugars, but our pediatrician and pediatric endocrinologist disagreed. Why does it say this on the Internet and information pamphlet? (18 Oct 2006)
- A few years after being on Accutane, I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes. When asking about the correlation, why are we ignored? (6 Jul 2006)
- Does diabetes affect your growth? I have poor control since I'm on growth hormones. What will make it easier for me to control my blood sugar? (29 Jun 2006)
- Is Byetta approved for type 1 diabetes, since they suspect that it may cause the pancreas to regenerate/repair cells? (27 Jun 2006)
- How can I find out how many carbohydrates are in Keflex so I can titrate my daughter's insulin accordingly? (22 Jun 2006)
Topical Index |
Current Other Medications Questions |
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:50
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.