Other Medications from 1997
- How about using natural methods such as Vitamin E or Primrose Oil instead of aspirin to protect from heart attacks and strokes? (10 Dec 97)
- My 10 year old son has been depressed recently. We are considering giving him St. John's wort. (1 Dec 97)
- Is anybody using an insulin pump and have to take prednisone tablets to control other medical complications? (27 Nov 97)
- Is it safe for a Type 1 diabetic child to use echinacea for a short period when they have a cold or flu? (16 Nov 97)
- Our endocrinologist has suggested a flu shot for our four-year-old son. Should I get him one or not? (9 Nov 97)
- Are there any products on the market to take care of colds and the flu for a diabetic? (25 Oct 97)
- Should young children with diabetes get a dose of pneumonia vaccine when they receive their annual flu shot? (20 Sep 97)
- My cousin was diagnosed almost 6 years ago. A few weeks ago he was diagnosed manic depressive and has been put on Prozac. (1 Sep 97)
- We find it very difficult to control his blood glucose levels, especially when the prednisone dose is changed. (19 Aug 97)
- My son was recently treated with an injection a steroid medication. His blood sugars are now completely out of control. (29 Jul 97)
- Is there any connection to Valium and reduced blood sugar levels? (21 Jul 97)
- Could my blood sugars have been raised due to oral contraception? (8 Jun 97)
- What medicine can I give to a diabetic who has a cold and is coughing? (26 May 97)
- He had no real answer as to the effect the pill has on diabetics. Can you help? (22 Mar 97)
- I would like to know your opinion about using birth control pills to control BG readings. (22 Mar 97)
- I recently had a strep throat. My doctor prescribed Zovirax and also Veetids. My sugar levels have been bottoming out since. (26 Feb 97)
- I have heard that penicillin if given to children under two or one year can give diabetes later in life. (18 Feb 97)
Topical Index |
Current Other Medications Questions |
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:50
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.