Insurance/Costs from 1999
- Is there a law in Pennsylvania that insurance companies are supposed to cover diabetes supplies? (28 Oct 1999)
- My HMO has dropped Glucagon Emergency Kits from its formulary. (6 Aug 1999)
- What can be done to make insurance companies cover the cost of insulin pens? (27 Jun 1999)
- A boy in our community has brittle diabetes. His family has expressed an interest in aquiring an insulin pump. (9 Mar 1999)
- He wants a pump, but the HMO company doesn't see a point in it. (27 Feb 1999)
- Our is about to turn 23 and my husband's health insurance has notified us that her coverage will be discontinued. (6 Feb 1999)
- I have a six year old son that the doctors think he has diabetes. Since I have no insurance, I am not able to go. (25 Jan 1999)
- Someone told about camps where there are other kids with diabetes but they are too expensive. (6 Jan 1999)
Topical Index |
Current Insurance Questions |
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:50
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.