Insulin Analogs from 2000
- Is there a rule of thumb to follow when administering the Humalog? (13 Sep 2000)
- I once had to inject 22 units of insulin when my blood sugar was very high. It made me shiver and feel really faint. Did I take a dangerous dose? (13 Sep 2000)
- Can the use of Humalog cause feelings of excessive heat and dehydration and bring on asthma attacks? (21 Aug 2000)
- Is NovoRapid approved for use by children? (20 Jul 2000)
- I'm currently using Humalog and planning a pregnancy. How would you adjust if the Humalog peaks after 2 hours? (18 Jul 2000)
- I have a client using Humalog in her pump. She and her provider noted pitting atrophy at her infusion sites. (7 Jul 2000)
- We are not sure how much Humalog to give her if her sugar is over 200 after meals. (6 Jul 2000)
- What are your opinions and experiences about the insulin pump and using of Humalog in childhood? (22 Jun 2000)
- I am wondering if Humalog has to be taken with food. My nurse at school thinks it does. (15 Jun 2000)
- I am interested in the use of insulin -- specifically Humalog in children with diabetes. (7 May 2000)
- How long will it be before Humalog is available without a prescription? (5 Apr 2000)
- What do you consider to be a good A1c number -- prepregnancy? (15 Feb 2000)
- I am currently using the Novopen 3.0. Will Lispro cartridges work with my pen? (1 Jan 2000)
Topical Index |
Current Insulin Analogs Questions |
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:50
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.