Diagnosis and Symptoms from 2018
- My toddler drinks and urinates a lot. She also perspires heavily. Should I have her tested for diabetes? (12 Dec 2018)
- After she had various symptoms, I was told to monitor my daughter's blood sugar levels. The hospital suggested ketotic hypoglycaemia, but is it possible she has early type 1 diabetes? (28 Oct 2018)
- After a high blood sugar from an infection, we got a meter to check our daughter. At home, she has had both highs and lows, but is asymptomatic for diabetes. What is your opinion? (11 Oct 2018)
- First symptomatic two years ago, my daughter has some of the symptoms of diabetes, including fruity breath, but her blood sugars are not that high. What is your opinion? (27 Aug 2018)
- My daughter has been drinking and urinating a lot recently. Her A1c was 42, which I read was pre-diabetes. Should I be concerned that it could it be diabetes? (31 Jan 2018)
- Following an illness, my daughter's blood sugar has been variable at home. She tested negative for antibodies. What could be causing her erratic blood sugars? (17 Jan 2018)
Topical Index |
Current Diagnosis and Symptoms Questions |
Last Updated: Wednesday December 12, 2018 14:24:30
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.