Celiac from 1998
- Our son was diagnosed several weeks ago but his Islet Antibody test was negative. (29 Dec 1998)
- My 5 year old daughter has always complained of "tummyaches" since she was diagnosed. Is this normal? (11 Dec 1998)
- When he eats maize-porridge in the mornings with milk, his blood sugar goes up to 26 mmol/l [468 mg/dl]. (25 Jul 1998)
- For the last two weeks he has gone to the Nurse's Office every day. He is pale and lethargic and falls asleep. (4 Apr 1998)
- Our son will be having a biopsy next week. He will be put under general anesthesia. (30 Mar 1998)
Topical Index |
Current Celiac Questions |
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:50
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.