Registration for the Conference and Housing
Conference Registration Includes:
- All sessions and session materials for adults and children
- Childcare for potty-trained children under age 6
- Reception on Friday evening
- Breakfast, lunch, and snack breaks on Saturday and Sunday
- One t-shirt per registered person
- Sunday field trip for teens (lunch and snack included)
Single adult/professional registration is US$75.
Cancellations prior to August 10, 2012 will be refunded minus a US$50 processing fee. After August 10, 2012, no refunds are available.
Reservations at the Renaissance Vancouver Hotel Harbourside can be made using their online reservation system or by calling 1-800-905-8582 and referencing the booking code "CWD".
Last Updated: Monday February 24, 2014 14:23:24
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.